Claims Against Medical Professionals
Injury as a result of inadequate medical treatment may be referred to as a medical accident, adverse incident or even a patient safety incident.
The law allows patients to claim compensation if they can demonstrate that they were treated negligently and that this directly caused injury. Establishing these facts can be difficult and require the assistance of expert health professionals and solicitors experienced in bringing medical negligence claims.
We take great care to handle these difficult cases with great sensitivity and with the benefit of our in-house medical expertise and experienced medical negligence team.
Examples of Medial Negligence:
• Failure to diagnose a condition or making the wrong decision
• Making a mistake during a procedure or operation
• Prescribing the wrong drug
• Failure to warn about the risks of a particular treatment
• Failure to obtain treatment consent
Contact us if you believe you or a loved one have suffered a medical accident due to negligence.