Whether it involves minor residential works to a property or extension, a new-build property or a commercial construction project, where building or construction work is found to be defective, you may be able to claim damages as compensation for losses you have suffered as a result from the builder or construction company. This is the case whether a written building contract exists or not.
Examples of negligence by a builder or construction company include:
- Failure to follow plans or specifications
- Incorrect or inappropriate methods or materials
- Failure to comply with planning restrictions
- Failure to comply with building regulations
- Failure to complete works
- Causing damage to existing property or services
Establishing a claim for professional negligence or breach of contract can be difficult and require the assistance of expert solicitors experienced in bringing such claims. We can quickly determine if you have a good claim and may be able to offer conditional fee arrangement (“no win, no fee”) funding in appropriate cases.
If you would like further information or to discuss a potential claim, please contact us.